Shu Uemura Face Powder Colorless
Soft matte finish with long lasting effects. This super fine, fitting, light-weight powder is comfortable on skin, without drying. Packaged with a specific puff designed for the finish.
been applying this every night for e past 3days.. been slping late n putibg on slightly thick make up so need alil pamper for my skin b4 they make noise….. #laneigesg #laneige #sleepingmask #bestseller #beauty #mask #lovely #lovelove #favorite
Just recently bought Laneige Sleeping Mask. Been wanting to try this product since my friend recommended it. There are also many good reviews on it. Keep you all posted.
REVIEW: Korres Yoghurt Instant Soothing Gel
- A slight yoghurt scent
- Very lightweight & cooling gel that absorbs quickly onto the skin
- Does not feel sticky or leaves a residue
- You only need a little bit of the product for the whole face
- Keeps my skin hydrated
- Is not too oily for Singapore humid weather
- My sensitive skin has not had any adverse reaction to this product. I’ve been using it for over a week.
- I need to use it for a more extended time to see whether it is worth re-purchasing.
The Prettiest Valentines Day Hair and Makeup Ideas ❤ liked on Polyvore
REVIEW: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Sheet Aloe
A mask sheet that has aloe extract calms down the sensitive skin and provides moisture.
- The mask sheet does not fit nicely on the face. The width of the forehead is too short. It does not cover the nose properly.
- Overall, the mask is too large for the cheek & chin area.
- My skin felt itchy after application. I think the material of the mask was what made it felt itchy.
- I removed the mask after about 10 minutes of application.
- This morning, my skin did not have any adverse reaction - which was good. I was afraid that there will be severe reactions because of the itchiness which I thought was from the essence of the mask.
- My skin did feel refreshed and hydrated after use.
- Conclusion: I would not re-purchase this mask because of how it does not fit nicely on the face and how itchy the material feels.
Shu Uemura is probably best known for their amazing oil cleansers, targeted for different skin types & notorious for their effectiveness. Because of this huge success, Shu Uemura decided to pursue the same in hair care. Inspired by the same idea that oil removes oil & package in the same iconic…
REVIEW: eyeko skinny mini liquid liner
I had previously wrote a brief review of eyeko skinny mini liquid liner on January 2012. (http://beautybright.tumblr.com/post/38347406295/eyeko-skinny-mini-liquid-liner)
Recently, I have started using this eyeliner again.
Staying power: Smudged to my under eye area within 3 hours (with eyeshadow primer). Raccoon eye effect. However, on the top eyelid, the line does not smudge or fade.
It is safe to use for the waterline, though it is not very waterproof.
The pen-style tip makes it very easy to use. The stiff & fine tip can create a thin precise eyeliner or dramatic eyeliner.
It is pretty affordable at UDS $16.
I would not re-purchase this eyeliner because there are other felt-tip eyeliners with better staying power such as 24K-Palette & MAC Liquidlast
REVIEW: Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence
The verdict is out for this supposed dupe of SK-II treatment essence. All I can say is that I am sorely disappointed with this product. I really had high hopes for it since there were quite a number of positive reviews.
The first day I used Missha Time Revolution, my skin had severe adverse reaction to it. Tiny red spots start appearing on my cheeks. At first I wasn’t sure it was caused by Missha Time Revolution, and I denied that it was a possible culprit. So I continued using it for two more days, and my skin became worst. My mother and boyfriend commented on the condition of my skin. The adverse effect of the product was very obvious to those around me.
As soon as I stopped using it, the red spots on my cheeks area disappeared. Thus, I can conclude that Missha Time Revolution does not work on my skin. I really wanted this product to work for me. But sadly, this product is a fail on my list.
We are loving purple for fall! Check out our Plum Lipstick Review – are your favorites on this list?
NYX Natural Palette
REVIEW: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- Used it for over 3 months
- Applied it as a toner with a cotton pad
- I did try applying it as treatment essence by patting it gently on the skin. But I find that using it as a toner works better - since it can help remove excess residues as well as treat the skin.
- Since the product it is expensive, I only use it at night after thoroughly washing my face.
- I started using it when my skin condition was temperamental. My skin had an uneven texture with little bumps and dry areas around the cheeks. This made my skin texture smoother and softer.
- It evened out the skin tone. My dry patches disappeared after subsequent use.
- However, I did not re-buy this product because my skin got better and did fine without it.
- Myth: That once you stop using SK-II treatment essence, your skin will deteriorate or reverse to its original state. I discovered that once my skin was stabilized (no more little bumps or dry patches), it was fine even after prolonged discontinued use.
- This product is worth the money when used as an emergency product - as a special treatment for troubled skin.
- I would recommend this product as a last option, when everything else fails. Because of how expensive it is, it is not affordable for everyday use.