...a makeup and style blog
- Comes in a nude color but turns colorless when applied
- Keeps my face makeup in place
- Controls shine in my t-zones
- Do not cause my sensitive combination skin to break out
- Has a lightweight texture - does not sit on top of skin’s surface
- No significant difference in minimizing pores but makes my skin feel smoother
- More expensive - Porefessional $29 for 0.75 fl oz vs. Makeup For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer 1.01 oz for $32
- My second favorite face primer. The first being Makeup For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer
What started as an avenue for three friends to talk about the latest beauty products, have now expanded to spread the joy of all things beauty-related to others. We hope you enjoy our posts and do feel free to ask us any questions, or leave comments.
"Beauty comes as much from the mind as from the eye."
-Grey Livingston (?)